The LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce is the voice of the business community and the Chamber’s main mission is to help business succeed. The Chamber works diligently to find ways to improve the business climate in the area while establishing LaGrange, Hogansville and West Point as economic leaders in Georgia. By joining the Chamber, you are not only investing in a thriving future for the community but you are also investing in yourself.
Membership in the LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce delivers Credibility for your Business, Networking Opportunities, Business Advocacy, and Customer Referrals
Thank you for your support!
Congratulations on joining the LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce. As a new member of the Chamber, you have joined more than 900 area businesses, all working together to make LaGrange, Hogansville and West Point a better place to live and do business. Now that you’ve joined, what’s next?
Ways to Maximize Your Chamber Membership
Check your new listing
All Chamber members are listed in the Membership Directory. Double check your listing to make sure all your information is up-to-date and correct. If you need to make any corrections, please contact Christan Spires at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Chamber on Social Media and check your inbox for Where To Be, the weekly Chamber newsletter. You will also receive Troup Trends, a quarterly magazine, in the mail.
Add your events to the calendar
The community calendar serves as a go-to guide for all the happenings in Troup County. Make sure and get your events noticed by adding them to the Chamber site.
There are numerous ways to get involved with the Chamber. Join a committee, sign-up for HYPE or attend a networking event.
Bring us your marketing material
Both visitors and residents alike are always stopping by the Chamber office to see what is happening. Bring by your marketing materials such as flyers, advertisements, and brochures. We are more than happy to share them!
Increase exposure in the community
Utilize advertising opportunities only available to Chamber members by placing an ad in Troup Trends magazine. Have news to share? Make sure and let us know so we can promote it in the magazine or Where To Be as well as announce it on our Social Media page.
Host A Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking
Interested in hosting a ribbon cutting or groundbreaking? The LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce is happy to help you celebrate your new membership, a new location or a special anniversary!
Why Do A Ribbon Cutting?
Draw attention to your new business or celebrate a groundbreaking or anniversary! For hundreds of years, ribbon-cutting ceremonies have highlighted the opening of new buildings and businesses. Most often, the ceremony is conducted in just the manner as the name suggests—by tying a ceremonial ribbon across the main entrance of the building, which is then cut with fanfare by a group of dignitaries to signify a new beginning and to declare the establishment open and ready for business.
- Ribbon Cuttings and Groundbreakings can be scheduled Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Events should be scheduled no later than 1 week prior to the desired date; however, a minimum of 2 weeks is recommended.
- Chamber Diplomats and staff members will be on hand to attend the event. You can count on approximately 10 people from the Chamber to be in attendance.
- Make sure and invite your customers, clients, and employees to help you celebrate.
- Food is not required for the event but if you do schedule something close to a mealtime then you might consider offering something light to eat.
- The Chamber will take pictures of your event to send to all local news outlets. Additionally, photos and an announcement will be posted on all Chamber social media accounts, in Chamber Tidbits, and in Troup Trends.
- The Chamber will bring the ribbon and scissors.
To schedule your event please contact Leslie Traylor at email@example.com.