Congratulations on joining the LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce. As a new member of the Chamber, you have joined more than 900 area businesses, all working together to make LaGrange, Hogansville and West Point a better place to live and do business. Now that you’ve joined, what’s next?
Host A Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking
Interested in hosting a ribbon cutting or groundbreaking? The LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce is happy to help you celebrate your new membership, a new location or a special anniversary!
Draw attention to your new business or celebrate a groundbreaking or anniversary! For hundreds of years, ribbon-cutting ceremonies have highlighted the opening of new buildings and businesses. Most often, the ceremony is conducted in just the manner as the name suggests—by tying a ceremonial ribbon across the main entrance of the building, which is then cut with fanfare by a group of dignitaries to signify a new beginning and to declare the establishment open and ready for business.
- Ribbon Cuttings and Groundbreakings can be scheduled Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Events should be scheduled no later than 1 week prior to the desired date; however, a minimum of 2 weeks is recommended.
- Chamber Diplomats and staff members will be on hand to attend the event. You can count on approximately 10 people from the Chamber to be in attendance.
- Make sure and invite your customers, clients, and employees to help you celebrate.
- Food is not required for the event but if you do schedule something close to a mealtime then you might consider offering something light to eat.
- The Chamber will take pictures of your event to send to all local news outlets. Additionally, photos and an announcement will be posted on all Chamber social media accounts, in Chamber Tidbits, and in Troup Trends.
- The Chamber will bring the ribbon and scissors.
To schedule your event please contact Leslie Traylor at email@example.com.